Thursday, December 13, 2007

It continues

It was another night and morning of not having a hard cock to rub against Mistress last night. And the cleaner is in today, so it was not for fear of strokes, but must have been for the change in our relationship.

I offered my oral services this morning none the less, and She invited me to lick Her pussy.
I did not dare not offer, least She punish me for it as well.

Thanks to the guys for comment and advice on my last post.

I've never liked the idea a 'play scene' and have always advocated full submission - as I thought had She. Hence, for example, we've never had a safe word.

If Mistress does choose to cane me tomorrow, Her usual day for it, then I can imagine the thump of the cane will really ring home into me non-erotic state arse.

No comments: