Monday, June 08, 2009

Apology

Dear Mistress Sweatheart

My behaviour over the weekend

I am writing to apologise for my behaviour over the weekend. I am so sorry I upset You.

I should have recognised and accepted without question that it is Your sole right to determine what time You choose to come home, and Your sole right to decide if to communicate this to me or not.

You were and are quite right that You are not married to my mother, and that it is my problem how I deal with her, and that You are free to come and go in Your house as only You please.

I am so sorry I interrupted Your enjoyment and caused us both upset.

I do hope that You choose to punish me most severely for each and every one of these infractions. I promise to work much harder in future to ensure that Your happiness and pleasure are my only motivators in all that I think and do.

In particular, I will also make sure that I do not make the mistake of adopting a parental worrying role about You again, and will simply trust and support Your judgement, actions and choices.

I do hope that I did not embarrass You too much with David, and I beg You to please arrange or ask to go and see him as soon as possible to make up for my indiscretion.
I love You more than ever.

Yours sincerely

No comments: