Friday, June 05, 2009

Secret Liaison?

Mistress and Her office team are going out for a bonding session this afternoon. The plan is that after the event the party animals amongst them will go out and party into the wee hours.

Of course it is at an event just like this that She met David, who was introduced to Her by a bunch of guys in the office that he knew.

We have, you can guess, discussed the idea that She might hook up with David tonight, after the main event. So for days She has been excited, looking forward to the event, deciding what to wear and so on.

Yesterday morning when I offered to eat Her pussy or arse, for the first time ever She asked me to screw Her instead, which I gladly did. And then last night She was in a very naughty mood in bed, with an unusually wet pussy and a delightfully filthy mind.

She told me to screw Her and while I did so, without any prompting from me, She told me that She might be meeting up with David – She might have arranged ‘something’ – with him or with someone else, and ‘may’ be ‘doing something’ after the event tonight. She told me that she did not have to tell me, because it was up to Her what She did.

Before I could ask if She wanted me to cum in Her She told me to cum deep inside Her. Needless to say we had a great fuck.

This morning too She has been in such a frisky mood. I’m sure She’s got something in mind. She’s having so much fun! She is so much fun.

Panty choice

I was watching Mistress getting dressed this morning, in an outfit that would double up for her morning in the office, Her afternoon out, and Her night on the town.

She chose and pulled on a very nondescript thong. A tiny garment to be sure, but not one of Her prettiest. Then She thought about it, took the garment off, and pulled on a much sexier pair, with pretty flowers on them. Clearly She had just thought that She might want something sexier on if someone else was going to be removing them before the day was out…

The black pair to the left is the pair She rejected. I can’t show you the others because She’s out with them now – they’ve just left for their event day, so She’s probably still got them on – but for how long? So the white pair to the right is just a sexier pair I substituted into the picture.

2 comments:

ritemate said...

It seems obvious how much happier and hornier your Mistress is now that She’s got written proof that you’re being supportive of Her relationship with David. Maybe you should write Her more letters?

sub hubby said...

Hi ritemate. I believe you are right about her happiness with the proof.

As you can see, I have adopted this approahc to apologise for my recent transgressions. (Obviously I'd have been better of not transgressing in the first place...)