Monday, June 01, 2009

Great weekend


Saturday night Mistress expressed a desire to go out, so we got my mum in to babysit for us and went out to the pub.

I was very attentive and supportive of Her in every way I could be.

We talked a lot about David, although I kept offering to stop talking about him if She didn’t want me to, but She told me to go ahead – so I did.

She told me that like Redtail said in his comment on my blog (Now You see him, now You don’t – 1 May 2009) I am more emotionally involved than She. She just sees David as a great shag, no love, no emotion, and She says She does not think of him as much as me – hardly at all, She says.

She said that if She could have anything She wanted, it would be for me to accept David without all the emotional negatives, to just enjoy Her relationship with him as I did at the outset.

At one stage I nearly understood what She meant. I felt that I was about to accept that Her only love was me.

However, while we were out She did also say that She wanted to text him to see if he was out, in the hope that if he was, they might meet up and have great sex.

The only reason She did not do this, She said, was because She was worried that I could not handle the emotional trauma of Her leaving the house to go out with me, and then leaving me there to go off with him.

So although She was dolled up and out with me, and apparently enjoying it, actually Her first preference was to be out with him, ending up in his bed.

I persuaded Her that She should not let me interfere in Her pleasure, and She accepted this and texted him. But he did not reply and so the issue did not arise.

We ended up having a great night out together, drinking and dancing and chatting. It was close and wonderful. The whole weekend was close and wonderful. Really great.

But for all the love and kindness She showed me, I cannot of course forget that Her preference on Saturday would have been to hook up with and shag him.

As She said to me on Saturday, She can (and does) have me any time and all the time, so some time and sex with him provides a great and exciting interlude: but it is “just that”: An interlude on Her main time with me. I can see this. It makes sense.

Maybe one day I will accept it without pain, but I don’t think so.

On Sunday night we had great sex in bed – the best we have had for a long time (although I’d say it is always good! Sunday was great). And this morning Mistress allowed me to lick Her arse well before I got up to make Her tea, and I did my very best to please Her.

No comments: