Monday, June 01, 2009

Letter to David


inherservice was kind enough to suggest that I write a letter to David, thanking him for taking care of business.

I have done this, and I did gain some catharsis from wording my gratitude, so I thank you, inherservice.

The letter I wrote, which I printed, signed and handed to Mistress, reads as follows.

Dear David

Thank you for helping with my Wife

I am writing to thank you for helping with my Wife’s sexual needs and pleasures.

For some years now I have recognised that I do not provide all that She desires in this area. For those years I have urged Her to take a lover that can give Her all She needs.

Until She met you, this did not happen, and Her sexual pleasures were limited by my abilities.

But all this changed when She met you, and I know that when She meets up with you She gets the sexual thrill, kicks and pleasure that I am no longer able to give Her, and I thank you for this.

I hope that the two of you are able to and do enjoy many more sexy and pleasurable experiences together.

If at any time there is anything at all – anything - that I can do to help make your pleasures with Her more enjoyable for both of you, then please do not hesitate to let me know.

Yours sincerely

2 comments:

ritemate said...

What a nice letter! This is just the kind of support your Wife is entitled to get from you. If you can keep this attitude, life is going to be much more enjoyable for Her and your relationship will be strengthened.

sub hubby said...

Thank you, ritemate. I have given it to Her - I would not presume to communicate with him. Perhaps She will pass it on to him one day, perhaps not.

I'll keep you posted.