Friday, June 12, 2009

Milking


This morning after I had eaten Mistress’ arse and She was out of bed, I asked Her to please just touch my cock for me a little – ‘You don’t need to make me cum’, I said, ‘But please just touch it a little for me.’

She kindly agreed, and walked over to the bed to wank me. I thanked Her profusely for doing so, and told Her how good it felt.

She wanked away and told me She would make me cum – ‘otherwise I would never be able to focus on my work, ’ She said, and wanked me harder.

This has become a recent theme. Ever since She told me to wank the morning She returned sated from David’s bed, She has decided that getting me to wank is a handy way of calming me down.

Of course I am grateful that She even pays any attention at all to my horniness and orgasms, which is more than I deserve, but when She is wanking me to milk me for a purpose other than erotic pleasure then of course the pleasure falls away a bit.

That happened this morning, and I deduced that I would not cum, and told Her so, whereupon She stopped.

That is the first time ever She has set out to make me cum and not done so. I wonder what She thinks – She’s not mentioned it since.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you are quite lucky that your wife is prepared to take the time out to look after your needs. I know when my wife has being gratified by a lover and has no interest n me sexually she just tells me to feel free to masturbate whenever I wish. Not as much fun as when does it for me.

sub hubby said...

When Mistress is getting it from David this is how She treats me. On Saturday She had me wank before She went to meet him - She obviously had no use of my orgasm or cock as She was getting his. Tough.