Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Boob Job


This morning Mistress declined my offer to lick ‘anything’ She’d like, and asked me to just cuddle Her, which I gladly did, my hard-on throbbing into Her lovely arse as we spooned, and Her lovely soft breasts cupped in my hands.

Before I finally got out of bed I asked ‘Please can I suck your tits’ to which She agreed and I got to lick, suck and stimulate them before getting out of bed.

She denied me permission to play with myself as well before I got up.

Tomorrow morning She is away to London for an overnight course. Usually – invariably – She shags me before She leave the house for 24 hours. I’ll be surprised if today is any different.

3 comments:

kept by 7 said...

Lucky man

m said...

So much better for her to just briefly allow an arse licking before leaving you in that longing state.

While she's away, knowing that she may be looking to hook her sweet cute body into some virile stud.

Pity this course is in London.

sub hubby said...

Yup, I agree!

Fortunately for me She thought otherwise!