Monday, February 08, 2010

Justice


All week I have gone out of my way to proactively obey the rules – no arguing, helping, offering and generally being a ‘good’ submissive.

I was thinking that Mistress must have noticed, and must be thinking that the little caning She gave me last week has made so much difference. I felt I had been so good that She probably wouldn’t want to cane me again last night.

But, not wanting to attract punishment for not offering, once I was ready for bed I asked if She would like to cane me, and to my surprise She said yes.

I did not question Her – that could lead to extras – and instead got my cuffs and prepared myself, my cock soft with fear at what was to come.

As I got ready She started to lecture me.

In fact, I had earned punishment. I had come downstairs in the afternoon and sat and watched the telly while she did chores – I had not offered any help, just say and relaxed. I should have offered, and because I did not I would be punished.

My cock betrayed me, and started to get hard and She told me off.

I cursed myself for a fool – why had I not offered! Anyway, at least She was going to punish me for it, and so I would learn and not do the same again.

She gave me my 15 disciplinary strokes and got into bed, while I put the whip and cuffs away.

I will get the punishment strokes today (Monday) because She has, very wisely in my opinion, chosen not to mix the two. That way both messages are clear, I guess.

In bed I offered to eat Her pussy. I wanted to feel f the caning had made Her wet. And I wanted to build, if possible, the association between caning me and sexual pleasure for Her alongside my submission.

She thought about it and agreed I could eat Her. So I brought Her to long orgasm after much licking, and then we slept.

Tonight I am for it. She said punishment strokes would be harder than discipline ones. I wonder how hard they will be? My goodness. This could be bad. My cock is rock hard with fear.

2 comments:

Redtail said...

Amazing what we both yearn for and fear. One complements the other.

sub hubby said...

They do, don't they.

It's 4pm now - only a few hours before She canes me.

I'm hoping time might stop, but if it doesn't, then I'm hoping She'll cane me as hard as She can - really teaching me a lesson, and making me even more submissive to Her....