Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Slightly ashamed arse licker

This morning I wished, as I do most mornings, to confirm my subservience to Mistress, so I offered to lick Her arse before waking, and She accepted.

I used a slightly different approach, and used long, drawing licks of my tongue to lick all around Her arse hole, before penetrating and rimming Her. As usual, She loved it.

My cock got hard while I licked, and I asked permission for a play after (She said I must ask permission before I play with my cock). She granted the permission, but then took over, wanking me Herself.

She chose not to make me cum before sending me down to make tea.

It is so humiliating that I lick Her arse to keep it clean, ready and in the knowledge that David will fuck it the very next time he chooses to.

Of course, to counter the shame is the privilege I enjoy in being allowed to lick Her arse every morning, a job I am sure David would love to do.

2 comments:

m said...

I doubt that David would ever feel the desire to lick her A/h in that way,especially first thing in the morning !!

He would want use his natural morning arousal for much more satisfying mutual satisfaction.

Clearly the lack of release for you even by hand shows you where you stand in the order of things.

sub hubby said...

Hi m.

Apparently he does have that proclivity to lick....

He has never done it in the morning - but that's because She has never slept the whole night with him.

But I know what you mean - if or when he does spend the night with Her, he will want, and so will She, a proper morning fuck. And he'll get it...Makes me even more humiliated and shamed.