Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Milking

Once the kids were put to bed I reminded Mistress that I had earned a punishment and asked if She would like me to present myself at that time. This was difficult to do – I am required to remind Her. If I don’t, I can be punished for not doing so.

She said to present myself later when we went up to bed.

It was 12:30 before we went up to our room, and I thought this might be a bit late, but on asking She told me to present myself and I did. ‘It don’t want to delay, and leave it hanging over us’ She said, ‘Let’s get it over and done with’. So I presented myself.

‘Discipline is 15 strokes’, She said, ‘So punishment must be 20’, and She laid into me.

I felt my arse bruising as the strokes cut in. More and more as they piled on. I begged quietly for mercy. The second ten were not as bad as the first ten. But let’s just say that I won’t be resting before asking if I can help in any way.

As we slept I offered to eat Her pussy and She accepted, resulting in another shuddering orgasm for Her.

Next morning She actually told me to go down and lick Her arse, which I gladly did diligently. When She’d had enough I came up hard, and asked if I could play with my dick a little. She took over and wanked me Herself. Clearly intent on bringing me to orgasm.

As She wanked me I had this feeling I was being milked – made to cum because She felt due to make me cum – not because I wanted it, or She wanted to do it. Somewhat clinical rather than lustful.

It was another humiliating experience as I spurted. I was more grateful for the humiliation than the orgasm.

No comments: