Friday, February 19, 2010

Why does She do it?

Life has been hectic – so busy with work! I’ve been hoping to blog every day and never managed to fit it in.

‘m’ posed a fascinating question that I think of many times every day: Why does She do it?

I don’t know. But I have my theories…

Last Saturday David never made contact! We sat watching the telly in each others arms, her iPhone next to Her, waiting for contact, and it never came! We proceeded gladly to bed.

Tuesday he sends her a text – sorry, he was with his girlfriend all evening, and couldn’t get away. Oh yeah.

Mistress says She doesn’t believe him.

I said either he got pissed and simply never got round to contacting Her, or he found someone else to shag and went off to shag them.

She said that he’s ‘got issues’. He wants Her so badly that he doesn’t want to see Her, because if he does, then he’ll want Her for his own, and he can’t have Her for his own.

Hmm. She might be right. One of us is right and the other wrong. But I don’t push it with Her. I was interested, though, that She doesn’t believe he was with his other half all night Saturday.

So, you’d think that that was the last straw, that She won’t see him again? But no! She decides to text him to suggest they get together for coffee and chat – She wants to talk to him about why he’s so unreliable, and try and get their relationship on a more stable footing.

So there’s a question: Why does she do that?

She wasn’t too disappointed that he was a no show last weekend – in fact, She really wasn’t disappointed at all – or if She was, She hid it from me very well. We’d been out on Friday night very late and had a great time, so Saturday made sense to spend a quiet night in – but if he’d called Her, she’d have gladly gone to him!

On Sunday night as we made love, She whispered in my ear: I wish I’d fucked David on Saturday. It would make it so much better fucking you now. I agree with Her, saying that if She had, then when I was licking Her arse in the morning I’d be able to feel how he’d loosened it with his cock – which I do feel!

Tuesday morning I didn’t offer to lick Her arse while we lay in bed, but She told me to go down and do so. Very unusual.

Wednesday morning when I offered to lick Her arse She told me instead to lick Her pussy clean. It had spoof on it from where we had fucked the night before – so I went down and licked Her clean. She’s never asked me to do that before.

Wednesday she wore a dress to work (She usually wears trousers). Whenever She wears a dress Dave, that the guy in Her office that wants to fuck Her, always compliments Her on it… So I’m wondering….But that night She says nothing…

Then today, when She leaves for work looking real hot, I say to Her the guys are going to love Her arse in those leggings, and She says that Dave may well like it – and that he had said to Her on Wednesday how he loved Her dress….

So they guy says that to Her Wednesday, and She doesn’t mention it to me until Friday. What’s that about?

So, I don’t understand why She does it. I think that the sex with me is so vanilla – we just fuck in the spoon position. David fucks Her for hours in every manner conceivable. I think that’s what She likes – She likes the chase, and a good fuck – and I don’t provide either…

I do want to do more. I just can’t! I want to try to though….

3 comments:

sub hubby said...

Hi alexander.

Well, I always start by licking Her clean.

This morning, for example, when I went down to lick Her, there was a very thin coating of shit all round Her arse. Before I start directly giving Her pleasure, I lick this away, just as you would lick ice cream from a cone.

Once I have licked it all away, then I dedicate all my efforts to giving Her pleasure.

She has said that one of the reaons She enjoys me doing it is because it is so disgusting, su humilating and crude that She just can't get over the pleasure of that.

I don't enjoy eating shit - and Her arse is always very clean. But inevitably there is residue to clean up, and I clean it.

Once I have done so, I am of course left eating a very clean arse - I do the job well!

Anonymous said...

Sub Hubby, Since you enjoy the humiliation and subservience of licking your wife's rear clean do you also fantasize about drinking her piss and having her use you as a piss toilet. Are the two different in your imagination and as a source of sexual stimulation?

sub hubby said...

alexander - you're back, so soon!

I have drunk Mistress' urine on ocassion - when She has chosen to piss in my mouth.

About 5 years ago when we first started to live a FemDom life, we marked the start of it by my lying on the floor, and Her squating and urinating into my mouth.

She has only chosen to do this, if I recall, once since then.

I didn't really enjoy it either time, but I'd do it again for Her with no argument if She chose to ask me to - in fact I'm getting hard at the thought of it...