Monday, February 01, 2010

Resolve


As we got ready for bed, past midnight, I was feeling that given the time of day (or night, actually) Mistress was not likely to want to cane me.

But after I did my teeth She told me to present myself for my 15 Discipline strokes.

Before She raised the cane She said that Punishment strokes would always be harder than discipline ones, and She struck.

The first 8 were killers. All from the same side. Then She walked round the bed and delivered another 7. Plus one for luck.

As instructed, I lay silent, apart from very heavy breathing. I didn’t want to attract any more of those fiery little suckers.

The second 7 were nowhere nearly as hard as the first 8. But they all hurt, and this morning my arse is cut and painful.

I am resolved. I will act to ensure that I never give Her any exclude to punish me. Because if She meant to cause maximum pain then those fuckers would hurt.

After I had put away the ropes and cane, as we lay in bed, I asked if She would like an orgasm before falling asleep. She said She would, but that I would not get one, and I went down and licked and fingered Her to glorious orgasm before we slept.

I was glad that She got to associate the discipline session with the subsequent orgasm.

This morning I offered to lick Her arse which She accepted – it has been a sexually pleasant 12 hours for Her. My cock is hard.

No comments: