Friday, September 10, 2010

Magic


Hi. We’re back from a great family holiday in Walt Disney World, Florida. Wonderful time we all had. Apologies for the silence – I was too busy behaving even more like a kid than I usually do!

Mistress didn’t take Her Crackberry with Her – She discussed this with Dave before we left, and he told Her that he would not be taking his to Sydney next week when he goes on holiday – so She felt She couldn’t take Hers!

When we got back it took Mistress only 30 minutes to get onto Her Crackberry and start messaging him. Today was Her first day back in the office – apparently they rode the elevator up and down the building three times snogging – Her rubbing his cock and leaving him with a great big hard on!

The fun is over – 2 whole weeks f knowing he can’t touch Her!. Now its over, let the fun the begin…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back. I was a bit worried.
Are you going to tell us what happened during your holiday? :)

Masters_daisy said...

I am also very happy to see your return. I was also very worried about where you were and what was happening. Please do tell us what happened on holiday!!