Friday, February 18, 2011

Abroad

I had to take a trip abroad for a few days, to visit my ailing father. It was good to see him.

While I was away I hated the thought that Mistress was back here flirting and having sex with Dave. I told Her this by text while I was away. She replied that She was not talking to him much, and to not worry, but to focus on having a good time with my dad.

I got back a couple of days ago.

Mistress has had me lick Her arse every morning since. And has let me penetrate Her almost every day.

Last night She chose to give me 20 hard strokes of the cane, to help me deal with my jealousy, and to remind me of the nature of our relationship. Then I ate Her to orgasm and we slept.

Yesterday Dave was out with the boys from the office. They got to talking as men do, and he reported back to Her that the consensus was that She was the sexiest woman in the office. Of course that made Her happy – and made me realise how lucky I am to have Her – whatever that means!

This morning She had BBM sex with Dave while She had Her tea in bed. Eventually he came, and the day started.

No comments: