Friday, February 04, 2011

Toilet Fantasy


In the morning I usually use the toilet off the spare bedroom, to spare Mistress any unpleasant odour in our bathroom.

But this morning for some reason, most unusual, I used our bathroom. Mistress complained bitterly of the smell as She came in to shower, and told me that I should use the spare bedroom loo in future.

I was brushing my teeth, and my cock got hard. I decided to share my thoughts with Her – I don’t know why I do this, but I did…

I told Her that my cock was getting hard at the thought that She would tell me that She didn’t like the smell, and that She would punish me with 20 strokes for polluting Her bathroom, and that I should never shit in our toilet again, or I would suffer further punishment.

I explained that my cock got hard that She might take such simple, straight forward disciplinary view of our relationship.

She was delighted.

No comments: