Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pull your tits out

“When I see you in the office I just want to yank your shirt up and pull your tits out”, said Dave in a BBM to Mistress this morning.

“And I want to get under your desk and suck your cock”, She replied.

They are at work together now, eying each other up and sharing those thoughts.

Against that background, and knowing that they are cracking away, She texts me the occasional hug, kiss and love you emoticons.

Does She send them because She loves me, or because She worries I’ll go nuts when I see how much contact they’ve had when She’s not been in touch with me all day? It’s a damn tricky situation.

2 comments:

Staffs Bull said...

So, does she work under him? :-)

sub hubby said...

Hi Staffs.

Not really under him, no. He is a grade higher than Her, but they are both senior managers so it makes no difference between them.