Monday, February 28, 2011

Performance review meeting

I am a great believer in communication – whenever Mistress and I talk, really talk, our relationship gets stronger.

With this in mind, and because I am sure I am not the perfect submissive, this morning I suggested to Mistress that if She wanted to improve my service to Her then, if She wants, we could have weekly performance review meetings in which we considered my submission over the previous week, appraised it and set goals for the coming week.

I suggested that, to confirm my status in the relationship, it might be best if I were to strip naked and kneel before Her for the review.

I questioned whether or not the review might best be tied in or linked to a disciplinary session with the cane – I suggested to Her that it did not have to be, but that where She felt that desirable the two could, of course, be linked.

Mistress said She liked my idea, and that we should do it.

I hope She does seize on this initiative. I would love to have clear, submissive objective set for me to serve Her better, to have them reviewed and appraised, and to be clearly punished for delivery that fails to meet the required standard.

I particularly like the idea that I kneel naked for the review – I think dehumanising me in this way would help Her appreciate Her authority, and me appreciate my submissive role, and so lead as both to a higher level of expectation in our FemDom life.

I will leave it to Her to actually pursue or dump as an idea, since She is in charge. We shall see.

1 comment:

Staffs Bull said...

It's always good to see a cucky trying his best to be even more pathetic than he was before - keep up the good work :-)