Friday, February 18, 2011

Jealousy


Jealousy is a feeling I have quite often these days.

Mistress says this is ‘silly’ and that I ‘have no reason to be jealous’ because it is me and only me that She loves, and that ‘have’ Her.

But all day every day he is never far from Her thoughts, and this makes me jealous.

I talked to Her about it.

Years ago, after I asked to submit to Her and became a submissive lover, I suggested to Her that She should find an alpha male, a boyfriend She could fuck, who would give Her the alpha male loving that She still wanted, and that I no longer offered or gave Her.

So here we are.

But, I said to Her, I always thought that the cuckold relationship would be a Femdom one – where if I felt jealous She laughed at me, and pointed out that the only reason She had another man was because I was unable to fulfil Her, so what did I have to be jealous of?

But She does not do this. Instead She tells me it is me She loves, She is not talking to him much, and that I have nothing to be jealous of.

She says that for me to tell Her that ‘I thought it would be more FemDom’ is like giving someone a car and keys, and saying it is theirs, but then when they turn left at the end of the road saying you thought they were going to turn right and asking for it back…

She’s right, really. It’s a good illustration of it.

The fact is I don’t offer Her what he does.

On their last date, for example, they drove to a neighbouring town for the afternoon in his car. As soon as She got in, he got Her to lift Her dress, pull Her knickers to one side, pull Her pussy lips open, and he played with Her as they drove down the road. I just don’t take that sort of alpha make line with Her.

She took his cock out in the car and played with it as they drove – I would never ask Her to do that to me.

He tells Her to kneel on all fours and pull Her arse and pussy open for him to eat. I could never do or get away with that.

That’s why I suggested the cuckold lifestyle. So why do I get jelous? It’s silly – I should not – it is obvious She cares for a love me, more so than any wife of any couple we know.

She says She love me more because I support Her cuckold relationship. I believe it. I really do.

I should not be jealous. But at times I am.

As She caned me yesterday – harder than She has ever done before - Mistress said that next time I am jealous She will make me ask Her to cane me harder… Interesting.

1 comment:

jackie said...

sub,

I understand your position where you are jealous but remember She is in control. Have you asked Her where the relationship with Her BF is going? I think She sees him to prove you are submissive, making him nothing to Her except a toy to play with, She can throw him away anytime. Ask Her if you sucking his cock will happen soon to prove that you are Her real submissive.
jackie