Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chilli and crack, porridge and crack


Last night we had a friend round for dinner – Chilli and rice, one of Mistress’ favourites. She is such a good cook.

We enjoyed the company and the conversation, and then Dave reared his head on BBM, and Mistress cracked with him solidly for about an hour of BBM sex.

This morning in bed I asked if I could do anything to please Her and as usual She had me go down and lick Her arse, which I did to the best of my ability, tongue fucking Her gently but firmly, and swirling and teasing my tongue around Her arse.

When She told me to stop I asked for permission to wank. She said I could, but that I should not have asked – ‘If I wanted you to wank I would have told you to wank’ – so She told me to make a record of a punishment due to me for asking. Well, at least I know not to ask again. I offered not to wank, but She told me I would be caned anyway, so I might as well wank. So I did.

When I got up Dave was up and the crack started. Sex this, sex that, they cracked endlessly while I made Her porridge and She got ready.

She has an insatiable appetitive for BBM sex with him. It is constant and explicit. I would be jealous, but I don’t offer Her the same thing, so that would be a little pointless…

No comments: