Friday, October 26, 2012

Biting the bullet


Acting on ritemate’s advice I reflected on my humble status this morning as I cuddled Mistress in bed. I was just about to offer to engage e in oral sex (eat Her arse) when She told me to eat Her arse before going to make the tea. I told Her I was just about to offer, and sent my velvet tip down to pleasure her deeply.

I gave Her as much pleasure as I could, growing hard at the thought of his cock ramming in there. When She told me to go and make the tea, I said that I had hoped to ‘put it in Her’. She kindly agreed, and I spooned into Her in the only position in which we now fuck.

My cock was hard a s a rock as I wimped into the pussy he rams so hard, and I pushed deep, deep into Her before cumming and going down to make the tea.

As we later drank our tea in bed, She said She felt She aught to contact Torremolinos and ask if he’d like Her to go round – so that he didn’t feel that it was always him doing the asking.

I’d just cum in Her ten minutes earlier, and already She was thinking of a real fucking from him!

So She has texted him and they have arranged to meet, at 6pm this evening. She did not take her vibrator in to work with Her. She likes to have it with Her as he will not cum until after She does, so She has to use the vibrator to make Herself cum – otherwise he just keeps going…

So I drove down to Her office and dropped it off for Her to take to his place later today.

I did well!

1 comment:

sub hubby said...

Hi Tamara.

No. Interesting isn't it. He fucks Her hard for between 1 to 2 hours. She enjoys it, loves it, but it doesn't make Her cum.... I find that wierd!

He's never been near Her with his mouth. She's convinced he never will.

She used to say he was a selfish lover - just bangs away for his own gratuity. But She doesn't say that any more. Now She is quite clear that he will not, simply refuses to cum, until She has first. I guess his resolution, because he can, is to simply keep fucking Her until She cums.

So She circumvents that now and uses the bullet - coz She does like to cum, and She wants him to - eventually!

I often make Her orgasm. Rarely, but sometimes through straight forward fucking. She says She can only cum that way with me, because She loves me....Well....

More often, most often, we start lovemaking by me going down on Her and eating Her to orgasm. Then She invites me to screw Her - after She's cum. Often, more often than not, She will then get the bullet and cum again while I fuck Her. Greedy girl!

Sometimes, rarely, if we fuck before I go down on Her, if She hasnt cum She'll have me go down on Her until She does afterwards.

So She cums a lot!