Saturday, October 27, 2012

How much sex can a cuckold get?


So Friday morning we got to fuck. Then She fucks Torremolinos again last night…

So this morning I offer to eat Her arse (which is where he came last night). She lets me. Her arse is wide open from his fucking and my tongue slides all the way in. I get as hard as a rock and end up fucking Her pretty hard again – unusually hard – this morning.

We screw every day or every other day. Not bad for a cuckold. Because I’m a cuckold. Otherwise we’d probably screw considerably less.

2 comments:

Vanessa Chaland said...

I guess cuckolds have to take whatever they can get....including leftovers. :)

sub hubby said...

Hi Vanessa.

I think couckolding leads to such a buzz, that the leftovers are more than the main course was in the vanilla life..... so does my Mistress :)