Friday, October 19, 2012

Cum in Her face


Following on from ritemate’s comment in my last post (feedback is always welcome, hint hint!) I thought I better qualify that when Mistress was last with Torremolinos he didn’t actually cum in Her arse, but chose instead (after 2 hours of brutal fucking in Her arse, pussy and mouth) to cum all over Her face instead.

OIf course I have not cum on Her face since I don't know when!

Before He came he fucked Her throat so hard that She puked the glass of red wine She’d had earlier all over his carpet! And he literally fucked the shit out of Her arse too, so he had to clean both of those up – apparently he cleaned it all up rather than getting Her to. Quite shocking really.

Anyway, when She came home Her eyes were red from having had his cum in them.

The following Monday (Monday this week) he invited Her back, but She was too busy, but offered to go round there this evening instead.

Last night we had a huge fight over some diary mistakes I’d made for today, and She got quite upset. It will be interesting to see if She still goes off to see him after our fight. I suspect She won’t – She likes our house to be in order before She cuckolds me. But I hope She chooses to go anyway, because that would be far more dominant. As always She’ll contact me first to see what I think – but the minute She asks me I know She wants to go so I get a cuckold hard on and encourage Her. Terrible. We shall see. I’ll let you know.

2 comments:

ritemate said...

Hubby,
Thank you for telling us. Do you know if She got cum in Her eyes on purpose or just by accident?
Apparently Torremolinos is more dominant in the bedroom than domestically, as he cleaned up after Her.

Sorry to hear you slipped in your duties; surely keeping a clean and orderly house is your task.
Luckily She disregarded your fault, but you should never talk back to Her.

sub hubby said...

Hi ritemate. You are right. I should do better. I think he might cum in Her eyes on purpose - to make them red. When he whips Her he apparently always says that he wants to mark Her. Presumably for me. To send Her home well used. Well, not just for me, actually. For him and for Her too.