Monday, October 22, 2012


She came home from Her Friday evening visit to him in good time – to my surprise.

So much for me wondering whether or not She would go – She has planned it all along, taking Her vibrator in to work with Her so She would have it for Her visit to him later in the day.

This time She confessed to having loved the sex with him, when he, as usual, rammed all three holes for ages and whipped Her arse with his phone charger cable – now his weapon of choice.

Apparently at some stage He instructed Her when on all fours to hold Her arse open for him, which She did as he then rammed his cock into it. The thought is too painful – She opened it up for him, but won’t let me in it at all!

He came (eventually) in Her mouth, and then pulling out to cum on Her face and in Her eyes again.

When She came home She wanked me to orgasm while She told me about it all – despite my begging not to be made to cum, because I wanted to fuck Her like he had done, but She made me cum on the floor and then wipe it up myself.

I did fuck her on Sunday, submissively as usual, and then again this morning. I fucked as deep and as hard as I could, imaging his (bare-back) cock that She now admits to loving fucking in and out of Her. I was trying to fuck him out of Her system, but it never works – Her pussy can take more cock and so it does – I can’t finish it!

I don’t doubt he’ll be back for more this week….

No comments: