Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Self defence: The cuckold hard on


Since Her last visit to Torremolinos I have felt myself to be in a sexual vacuum. The knowledge that She wants to pursue him sexually – that She wants his cock, rammed into Her for ages, probably more than She wants my cock, is disturbing.

I cannot fuck for 2 hours as he does, even if I try. And I’m not sure I want to! But he does. And She does. So I should. But I can’t. And my cock gets hard, ready to defend itself, by fucking Her in the best way I can. But I can’t win. Can’t outfuck him.

She looks so sexy. She is training to run a half marathon, so Her body is fitter than ever. Lovely legs and arse. My legs and arse. Lucky me. Except I don’t fuck that arse at all. Let alone as thoroughly as Torremolinos does.

My cuckold hard on is hard right now. I need to take it out and wank it while I think of Her wanting him. Think of him calling Her to him this week. Think of Her offering to go to him this week. She did say She might do that today, as She is out the office today. Cuckold hard on. Conflicts.

You can see how disturbed I was by it. My last post does not even have a heading. I’ve never done a blog post without a heading…

4 comments:

ritemate said...

Hubby,
Don’t forget – you’re a subbie.
Why enter a competition you cannot possibly win?
Torremolinos provides Her with all the aggressive alpha male sex She can take; She doesn’t need a bad imitation of another alpha male. What She does need however, is a tender, loving, caring beta male. If you massage Her aching muscles after training, She will love you more than if you try to mimic Torremolinos. If you’re allowed to make love to Her, shouldn’t you be gentle and attentive to Her needs?
In between work, training and entertaining Her lover, She must be pressed for time.
You can provide her with a spotless home, tasty cooking and a smooth tongue to soothe Her tender nether regions after Her Sessions with Her Bull.
Torremolinos cannot compete with you in these matters.

sub hubby said...

ritemate, you bring a smile to my face! You are so right!

Might have to start calling you 'rightmate'!

Vanessa Chaland said...

Lot of cuckold angst in that post, lol. Love it. :)

mk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.