Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The crazy dichotomy


This crazy dichotomy exists when Mistress is ‘actively’ fucking David:

I find Her more alluring. I think, I perceive, whether true or not, that She changes – She becomes more vital, more dominant. She swaggers more. She’s quite simply more darn sexy. More desirable. And of course I love that. I love ‘having’ such a sexy person.

Then there’s the other side to it: She’s too happy, too alive. Too vital. And She’s that way because She’s thinking of what he does to Her. I perceive myself, whether true or false, right or wrong, to be an irritant up against his sexual fulfilment. An annoyance that cannot do the job as well – less desirable to her – in fact, quite unnecessary in this respect.

I simply cannot reconcile the two sides. They both drive me. It’s the strangest sensation. It is literally not under control – I cannot control it – it’s almost frightening. It makes me feel that it’s not safe. I’m scared of it.

2 comments:

ritemate said...

As a submissive, your number one priority is your Mistress Wife’s happiness. So even if you’re scared and sad, you must encourage Her to continue seeing David, because it makes Her happy.
That includes encouraging Her to dress up as sexy as possible for him.
It’s OK for you to have doubts and second thoughts, but you must keep them to yourself and not bother Her with them; it would only make Her even more impatient with you.
On another note, don’t you think that 20 strokes of the cane is a fair price for a blow job from Her? If I were you I’d be quick to accept before the price becomes higher.
The price for fucking Her ass, I’m afraid you poor bottom can’t afford. And what if there was a price for regular intercourse too?

sub hubby said...

Thank you, ritemate. Your advice is always so on the nail.