Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Looks like he might be back soon...

Mistress just forarded me this...

Her: Yes shame, coffee would have been good (?). Lovely to hear from you tho'. Hope u had a fab time away. X How are things generally ? X

Him: Yeah that would av been nice. Things are good thanks. Still job hunting x hows things with u? Wot u been up to? Still gorgeous? X

Her: Things are good..... Just busy with everyday stuff. Ha, am I still gorgeous? U'll have to tell me....when u see me :-) x

Him: Ok, that sounds fair. How about sometime next week? X

Her: Yes, that would be fab! What day were u thinking?X

Him: Not sure. Prob tuesday or thursday? Wot u up to this weekend? X

Her: No weekend plans at the moment. Have my dad visiting at the mo so will be doing stuff with him in the day . However, no evening plans... What are u up to? X

Him: Not sure yet. Nothin planned. Shall i let u know nearer the time? X

Her: Yup, let me know.... would love to c u . It's been far too long don't u think ? X

Him: Yes I do x

No comments: