Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What is normal?


In July we went away on our family holiday and since we got back life has not been ‘normal’.

First I sprained my back getting in and out of Mistress’ new sports car – I’ve not been able to play golf, or go down on Mistress’ arse properly, since then. She said She’s not caned me because She’s not wanted to make it worse.

Then Mistress’ mum came to stay for a couple of weeks. Then when she left, her Dad came to stay for a couple of weeks.

He’s leaving on Friday morning.

My back’s getting much better – I have administered to Mistress’ arse the last few mornings – today’s being a particularly pleasant session.

So once Mistress’ Dad leaves us on Friday, life will return to normal. But what’s normal?

Will She cane me and bully more?

Will I get more sex from Her? Or less?

Will She see David more?

I’m sure something will be different. There is no such thing as normal. We shall have to wait and see.

No comments: