Monday, September 28, 2009

Paying for sex

Last night I invited Mistress to suck my dick if She wanted to. She declined. Then She relented, and said that She would suck it, if I first asked Her to give me, and actually then got, 20 strokes of the cane. Once she had caned me, She would suck me well.

In fact, She decided, She will never suck my cock again, other than under this regime – I must first ask for the strokes, and the sucking that follows.

So, She asked, did I want Her to proceed?

20 strokes is a vicious affair that would leave my arse swollen and perhaps cut, so I declined.

She grunted and said that I would have to ask for a blow job on these terms at least once a fortnight, or She’d cane me anyway.

This is what happened last time She was fucking David – She got much more dominant.

1 comment:

Catharine said...

I would do anything to get blown. It's been years. Do you think you'll ever get desperate enough to take the deal?