Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Request for skirt? 1 day only poll...

When Mistress went to meet David last week, She went in tight trousers - despite my suggesting that he would prefer a skirt.

Sure enough, when She was back She told me he had said how hot She looked the one time he saw Her in a skirt, and he said he would have to come and meet Her during a lunch break so as to see Her in a skirt.

Mistress looks HOT in a skirt - the pic here is of Her leaving my golf club after lunch one day.

Yesterday Mistress went to work in a DELIGHTFUL short skirt and tights. Yummy. She often does this - She does not own a long skirt! But I wondered if She was doing it with a view to hooking up with David on this occassion, but apparently not.

She was looking so hot that I went into town to meet Her in Her lunch break - so I had the benefit!

I was going to suggest to Her that She looked so hot, She should text David and let him know She had on a short skirt and tights... see if he didn't respond.

But I don't want to enourage Her - I don't want to Her see him again (well, you know, I don't know...) but I do know She'd love the whole event if She got to flirt then flash Her legs at him....They'd probably end up fucking for 3 hours on that day!

So what should I do? In my 24 hour poll only to the side, give me some advice!

No comments: