Thursday, September 24, 2009

Developments...

Mistress was kind enough to let me eat Her cream pie from David when She got back in at about 1:30 am this morning. And She had me screw her as well – She came twice while we fucked, making it at least four times for the evening – as She said, She’s a very greedy girl!

She had a great time with David. He said he’s given it a good go with his girlfriend since he met Mistress, but has decided she is not the one for him – he prefers Mistress and wants all of Her – but since he can’t have all of Her, and is not happy with his girlfriend, he is now resolved to have some of Her.

Apparently he plans to ‘ration’ his time with Her – and not see Her every day – so we shall see.

They had a good 3 hours in the pub Mistress described as chatting about all aspects of every day life. They’ve never done that before – shared life’s little intimacies – and She sees this as a big step forward…

Apparently when they went back to his place to fuck he took complete control in the bedroom and fuck they did – but She decided not to tell me the details – She says I don’t need to know those – all I need to know is they had sex.

She did tell me that Her arse was too tight for him, and he had to abandon his attempt to screw it – even the olive oil he usually uses did not help – he came in Her pussy which She had me eat on Her return.

When She got home She sent him a text 'Home now. It was soooo got to c u. xx." That says it all really.

Interesting the 2 kisses. Hitherto he has only had one kiss, and I have been the only one to get two kisses...

So that’s it. She’s like the cat that got the cream.

I am ambivalent.

3 comments:

bdenied said...

cool.....that sounds like fun

Catharine said...

I hope you learn to enjoy it because looks like things are moving. From where I'm sitting, you look so lucky!

Catharine said...

Since Mistress's arse was too tight for David, perhaps you should volunteer? Or it that old fantasy of yours better left dreaming.