Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Interesting day - and its not over yet...

Well, it’s been an interesting day so far.

This morning, as I was eating Mistress’ arse in bed she actually complained that I was not doing it well enough! I redoubled my efforts – though I thought I was doing fine.

When She had had enough, She drew me up and into Her and we had a great fuck while she moaned and groaned! I came thinking that for once David would get to eat some of my spoof!

Mistress was exuberant all day, not least this evening as She dressed to go and meet David – she’s just driven out looking like a million dollars – lucky guys is going to get to use all Her holes today!

She let me take a couple of pictures as She got ready, but I don’t have the USB reader to get them off the camera, so I’ll post them tomorrow.

And her Dad, my father in law, is sat in our family room watching telly, thinking She’s gone to meet the girls!

She says she’ll bring me back a load of spoof to lick up. I wonder!

We’re both wondering why he’s been so keen to meet up after so long – it’s almost like this marks a turning point of some sort? Perhaps more will be revealed.

They’re in each others arms now.

No comments: