Thursday, January 14, 2010

Crossed Wires


Things are good, but not perfect. I am confused. I’ll tell you why.

Do I want to, or does She want me to?

Yesterday morning I offered to lick Mistress’ arse before getting out of bed to make Her tea. I used to ask if She’ like me to lick Her arse or pussy, but 99% of the time She chooses arse, so I just offered that, and She immediately said yes, She would like me to.

A few seconds later, when I had not gone down on Her yet, She said ‘If you want to lick my arse then you better do it now, because it’s time to get up’.

I’m afraid I didn’t take this lying down (no pun intended). I replied that I didn’t want to lick Her arse, but would be pleased to do so only if She wanted me to. She confirmed She did, and so I did.

So why did She say ‘if I want to do it’? Did She or did She not want me to do it? I don’t get it. She says She did… Maybe I’m over analysing the situation…

The offer

This year I have offered to lick Her arse more often again – She always says yes, so I figure She likes it. It is obviously a submissive and loving thing to do for/to Her, and I want to submit and show my love to Her, so I offer Her this pleasure.

But I’m tempted not to offer it again – if She thinks She’s doing me a favour ‘allowing’ me to do it then I don’t want to do it.

Why does She allow this confusion into my/our lives?

Wanking

Yesterday I had a wank. I don’t often do this, as I like to leave my orgasm for Her choosing. But since I don’t understand what She wants, and I new what I wanted (– a good wank!) I did it, and had a HUGE orgasm – it was great!

FemDom

Mistress has not mentioned the re-introduction of FemDom (as defined in my earlier blogpost). I’m not going to bring it up – because I’m happy as we are, and I don’t want to push the issue – if She wants it then I want it, but if She does not want it then I’m not taking us there.

When She wants something (eg to shag David!) then She is not backward about coming forward – so either She does not want this, or She has some thoughts going on that I’m not aware of – and I’m not going to ask.

So we are happy, but I’m a little confused. I’m not letting it trouble me. I have resolved to accept Her love with respect and return it fully, basking in it and not imaging problems where She does not tell me there is a problem…

2 comments:

Redtail said...

As far as the arse licking, yes I think you are over analyzing it. I think when she said "if you want to", she was just letting you know she was agreeable to it and it is impossible to know whether she was allowing it for her or your pleasure. Probably she didn't know yet, but was willing to engage in the activity and see where it led. If my wife answered "if you want to" in response to my question of whether she wanted to fuck in the morning, I would certainly go forward with it in the hope we both enjoyed it, even though it might turn out to be only for my enjoyment. Now, if you don't enjoy arse licking, ask if she would like what is pleasurable to you, whether it is pussy licking or a good shag, go ahead and ask. Or even better, just go ahead and begin seducing her to gain what it is that you desire. You may be surprised with her response if you go for what You want. It's time to shake things up a little more.

sub hubby said...

Hi Redtail

I think you're right, I am/was over analysing it. So I'll owrk on the simplicity of enjoying it.

I love licking Her arse - the only detraction from that pleasure is the thought that She allows it for my pleasure rather than enjoying it for Hers.

I love all manner of sex with Her!

I think of 'going for more' myself. I'm still toying with that. We shall see.

As always, it's great to hear an opinion on life. Thanks.