Saturday, January 30, 2010

Double David Day

Friday morning Mistress kindly wanks me in bed – until I cum!

I lay there and thanked Her throughout the process – “Ahhhgn! That feels sooo good! Thank You. Gooood, that feels good!” What a wimpy arse I am. Why didn’t I just shut up? Anyway, She was good enough to keep going until I came!

Friday evening Mistress came home and sat on the bathroom stool to chat to me while I soaked in the bath.

She rarely does this. In fact, as a rule, She only does it when She’s got a “David confession” to make…

So she chats lightly for a little while, then the truths begin to emerge.

She went for a posh lunch out with this guy in Her office that wants to screw Her – a married guy called David (Let’s call him ‘Dave’ and Her established boyfriend ‘David’ – then we’ll know who we’re talking about). She wants to screw him too. They went to Her favourite restaurant. He paid. 12:30 to 3:15. That’s quite a lunch.

I smile and listen and chat to Her – suppressing any jealousy while She tells me about lunch. The way She tells it, they did no flirting at all – they just talked about work.

Yeah. If course. From 12:30 to 3:15 and all they talked about was work and not shagging each other.

It gets more interesting. When She got back to the office, She decided to text Her other David to see if She can provoke a response out of him.

David recently moved in to live with his girlfriend, and moved a few miles out of town – so he is not around as much, and neither does he have a bachelor pad to take Her back to – so they are not seeing as much of each other.

Interesting that a working lunch with Dave makes Her want to screw David…

I chuckle and listen and hide any jealous worries.

David never replied. He often doesn’t – but he could be abroad on holiday or anything for all She knows.

She claims She’s had enough of David. Because he didn’t reply! But She texted him! I don’t understand it.

Anyway. That was Friday. Today is Saturday and we’re going to watch a movie. ‘It’s Complicated’. A chick flick. Then we’ll got for drinks at the bar She usually meets David at. Let’s hope he’s not there and She doesn’t send me home alone….

2 comments:

jude said...

Have courage sub hub. You can face anything...If David is there, honor your sexy Wife Mistress by doing anything She asks,even going home alone.
Soon She will return and you will be rewarded.
jude

sub hubby said...

Thanks jude.

He wasn't there. His best mate was, though - Mistress pointed him out to me. Though we didn't talk to him.

We had a great night out, and great sex when we got back...

I'm a happy bunny!