Friday, January 22, 2010

More humiliation

A couple of days ago we had a huge row - over money! – we don’t often argue about money.

Mistress wanted to buy Herself a new coat. I suggested that that might not be a priority right now, and she told me it was my fault we don’t have enough (I’m in the process of starting a new business, and not earning any income from it yet).

I hit back, saying that actually it was Her fault, because we live in this huge expensive house that She chose to buy.

She said that if I felt like that I should not have bought it… but that I had done so ‘because she was my Queen and so I did it for my Queen’ in a very mimicky voice – which is true – I agreed to buy it for Her, not because I wanted it.

I resented the way She accused me of being a stupid submissive and agreeing to buy the house for Her. This took me immediately back to the “reluctant FemDom, enthusiastic fucker” that I think She is – She has never been as keen to advance FemDom as She is to advance her extra marital sex…

So I was mega pissed off and sulked for about 48 hours. I resolved to never submit to Her again. Never eat Her pussy. Never lick Her arse. Never!

Then last night in bed She asked me to play with Her pussy, which I did. While I played She did Her trick of asking me what I was thinking and of course I told Her – that I was thinking how badly She had treated me and how cross I was, and that I would never eat Her pussy again, but here I was, just about to go down on it even though She never went down on me. In due course we were fucking and I quickly came. She told me to go down and eat Her clean and to orgasm which I did.

The humiliation is too much. She treats me like shit, never sucks my cock and then has me go down on Her. And I do it. Why am I so week for Her?

This morning, just to confirm my submission I offered to eat Her arse before we got out of bed – She gladly agreed and I penetrated Her lovingly with my tongue before going to make tea.

2 comments:

sub hubby said...

I am, Canoe. But its a twisted kind of luck isn't it.

Anonymous said...

If I remember one of your first posts correctly, this is what you asked for.

What's that saying again...oh yeah, "be careful what you ask for - you just might get it"

Enjoy!