Friday, January 15, 2010

Sex


Last night in bed Mistress told me to play with Her pussy. I deliberately use the word ‘told’. She did not ask me if I want to, nor suggest that I do. ‘Play with my pussy!’ She said, and I did. Gladly.

It lead to great sex. Not sexual athleticism a-la-David, but great sex non the less.

I loved that She initiated it. I basked in the pleasure that She wanted it.

As we screwed I expected Her to ask what I was thinking – She usually does this. But this time She did not. I resisted the urge to tell Her what I was thinking anyway, as I did not want to impose on Her.

She pulled out Her butterfly and used that on Her clit while I was deep in Her. I love it when She has the self assurance to pull that out while we fuck – it indicates that She is comfortable with where She is.

No comments: