Monday, January 18, 2010

Oral Sex


On Sunday morning I woke up horny (nothing unusual about that!) and tinkered with my cock a bit in bed.

I asked Mistress if She minded me playing with it a bit, and She said it was fine to go ahead so I rubbed and dreamed.

While I tinkered I was imagining how good it would feel if She rolled over towards me in the bed and either took over playing with it, or, even better, took it into Her mouth – yowser! That would be good.

But She didn’t.

I told Her I that these were my thoughts, and She said ‘in your dreams – I’m not giving you a blowjob’, and that was that.

She told me to make myself cum because She wasn’t going to.

I explained to Her that this was so humiliating – I eat Her whenever She wants, many times this year already, but She never eats me. She agreed, and said that’s how it should be, and grinned while I gently wanked.

I really didn’t want to cum under such humiliating conditions, but I was so horny I had do, throwing my spoof onto my chest and having to clean it up with no interaction from Her.

By Sunday night I was still feeling relieved from having cum, but I decided to make my cock hard before She got into bed, because I know that when She feels my hard on She can get horny – especially at night.

Sure enough She did, and told me to go down on Her. I commented again at the injustice and humiliation of constantly going down on Her even though She does not go down on me.

But I did it, eating Her to glorious orgasm, before She let me put it in Her and cum again.

I am privileged, lucky and grateful to have sex with Her at all – but it is humiliating, especially when She always blows anyone else She is in bed with.

This picture with this blog was taken a few years ago, when She used to give me blow jobs just about every time we had sex…

2 comments:

kinky blogga said...

I have to say your wife is very very sexy. As for her not sucking you off and humiliating you in that way, you should realise how lucky you are to have a sexy wife who understands how you should be treated - mine just want to have regular sex, to her anything else is just pervy! CAn we see a bigger pic?

sub hubby said...

Kinky! Thanks for stopping by.

I know I'm lucky - to have such a sexy pervert for a wife.

I can't be posting full size pictures of us here - what if someone we know is reading this blog!!