Monday, January 25, 2010

New Rules

Yesterday Mistress presented me with these new rules. I am to signa and return them to Her today, and then live by them.

LOVING MISTRESS' FEMALE DOMINATION CONTRACT

RULES

• You will say “yes sweetie” every time I ask you do something, in private or in public.

• You must say “excuse me mistress” in private, before you disagree with me about anything and always ask permission to air your view.

• If we are in public and you wish to disagree with anything, you MUST start by saying....”with due respect”..............and you MUST remain polite and respectful the entire time!

• You will NOT be rude or patronising to me under ANY circumstances, in private or public.

• You will not raise your voice at me or get angry and cross with me under any circumstances. You will calmly let me know what exactly you are unhappy about.

• You will immediately let me know anything I have done that you are unhappy with; anything that leads me to think you have been harbouring issues will lead to punishment.

• If I am unhappy with you in public I will use the word “silly” and that means that I am unhappy and you are out of line & you will be punished.

• If you want to know where I am or what I am doing ask respectfully!

• If I have to make my tea / breakfast on any morning = punishment, unless you have cleared it with me in advance & I think it is a valid reason.

• If I say to you “this is the last time I am asking you to get up & go make tea”, means that if I tell you one more time to get up and make tea, you will be punished.

• You can initiate sex if you wish, but always ask permission to do so.

• You will not make any alpha male sexual references like screwing me in the arse etc. You will only screw me in the arse once a year, on your birthday, if I think you deserve it! – That is, if you have earned less than an average of 1.5 punishments per month. You will have the punishment record so we can check. The rest of the time, the only interaction between you and my arse is when you lick it.

• You will get a blow job once a month if I feel you have earned it the month before - that is, no more than 1 punishment the month before.

• You will do chores at home when you are around...like doing the laundry and unloading the dishwasher. It should not interfere with your work...you do it when you take a break from working. If you are unable to do it, you must let me know before I find it not done and have to do it myself.

• Any time you displease me and I say to you “I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT....” I want a WRITTEN APOLOGY WITHIN 24 HOURS, or you will be punished.

• You will always ensure your breath is fresh at ALL times – punishable offence if not.

• You will keep your pubes and face freshly shaved all the time.

• You will NOT play golf MID WEEK UNTIL you start making decent money and UNTIL I say it is ok to do so.

• You will ask permission and check with me first before you arrange any golf games.

• You will not show any signs if DESTRUCTIVE jealously if and when I choose to cuckold you.

• You will NOT compare yourself to any other person (if any) that I chose to fuck!

• In dealing with the issue that I am (if that is the case) screwing someone else, you will never refer to the kind of sex we used to have. That time is gone and we are new people enjoying a different life together – we have moved on – live with it happily!

• You will NOT be entitled to know what I do sexually with anyone else, unless I choose to tell you.

• You will do or not do anything else that you think is fitting of a submissive husband to please / serve his wife.

PUNISHMENT
• This will be in the form of strokes or any other form that I chose, for example, denial of sex.

• You will keep a record if all the punishments owed. There will be extra punishment for any omissions.

• You will present yourself for punishment (and let me know you are doing so) on the day the punishment is earned or the next appropriate day, immediately after we put the kids to bed.

• You will not make noises loud enough to wake the children – if loud; I will double the amount at the time of giving the said punishment.

• You will NOT try to talk or argue yourself out of punishment.

DISCIPLINE

• 15 strokes.

• They will be given once a week on a Sunday night – when we go to bed. They are therefore, not to be given at the same time as any punishment.

Signed: .............................................

[Sub Hubby]
25 Jan 2010

Upon discussion She clarrified that the 'alpha male' sexual references I am not allowed to make include any and all alpha male type stuff - specifically this means I am not allowed to talk about Her giving me a blowjob, but generally it means I am not to make any alpha male sexual referrences.

5 comments:

Bevw said...

Wow, those are quite the rules. Good luck with them, and be sure to keep us informed on how it is going.

Redtail said...

It looks like a pretty complete set of rules to live by. Are you comfortable with all of them. Most seem pretty reasonable, even for those not into Female Dominant relationships. In fact, you should expect similar behavior from her on many of the rules. Those rules that clearly are designed to make you submit need to be agreed to by you. If not, it sounds like a good time to use the "excuse me mistress" before you sign the contract.

sub hubby said...

Hi Bev, Red.

I have signed.

My only query was why She chose to suck other cocks, and forbade me from even asked Her to or talking about Her sucking mine.

She said it was because She felt it inappropriate to treat me as an equal by sucking my cock. She feels that does not put me in the place where She feels I belong and should be – that of a submissive that simply odes not deserve such privilege.

I can’t argue with that – I agree with it. As you can see from my post today it drives me nuts. But I do accept that it is true, and so propose to accept it, as She says, happily.

As you say, Red, many of the rules are only sensible and respectable - I am glad She has offered to guide me in their application.

m said...

No way!! Renegotiate the golf clause. Shudders a step to far.....lol.

sub hubby said...

G'won, m. It's Zero degrees outside right now! I can live with it for a little while! :)