Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Sex

After our performance review conversation Mistress was particularly turned on. That night She sent me down to eat Her pussy, and soon got me back up. Reaching for Her vibrator She told me to describe to Her how the performance review system should work.

She told me to prepare a proper review form to be used in the process, wanking Herself furiously while She did so. I asked if it turned Her on, and She said it did – the idea of having all that control, and getting what She wants. She came hugely, and then told me to fuck Her which I gladly did.

2 comments:

Staffs Bull said...

Good to hear she's taken to the idea, you'll have to publish your performance reviews and future targets.

sub hubby said...

Hi Staffs. That's what I thought - Publish them here for all to read. Will do.

And I did, Rachel, I did!

I often think about the wild, uninhibited sex She has with Dave, and I get jealous. But when She let's me fuck Her and cum in Her it feels so GOOD! I feel good!