Monday, April 26, 2010

Cinderella


Well, She eventually got home at 5 minutes to midnight, more than a little tipsy, and having had a wonderful time.

Apparently they spent the whole time in two pubs, drinking a couple of bottles of wine, chatting and flirting.

He kissed her (‘snogged’ was the word She used) and She kissed him back, holding and rubbing his hard (‘very hard’) cock through his trousers. They then spent the rest of the time with Her stood between his legs with his hand up her front feeling her flat abs and belly button piercing, while they talked about sex… Apparently he did not put his hands into Her pants or touch Her pussy.

But that does put paid to the ‘just friends and colleagues’ side of things once and for all.

While she told me all about it I got hard, and She wanked and sucked me off as we spoke before going to bed.

I think its safe to say that its just a matter of time before he puts it in Her. They’ve agreed to arrange another ‘away day’ as soon as possible. I reckon, now that he’s snogged and touched Her up, next time he’s going to go for a venue with a bed in it.

I’ve been a little nervous since, but She’s been very loving. I am resolved, or resolving, to ‘just enjoy it for what it is’ as She says.

No comments: