Friday, April 30, 2010

Coffee time


It’s 4 o’clock now – coffee time. Mistress told me they were going to sneak out the office and go across the road for a coffee.

She said She was not going to tell anyone where She was going- just get up, go and be back 30 minutes later.

I said someone in the office is going to notice, or spot them – they’ll never get away with it – both simply absent for 30 minutes from an open plan office. People aren’t stupid. But that’s what She’s doing.

I don’t mind if people do find out – I don’t mind Her colleagues knowing I’m a cuckold, if that’s what they think. I would never tell them myself, but if it gives Her pleasure then fine.

So the two of them will be sat opposite each other in the coffee shop, smiling, flirting, and giving each other their individual attention. Mistress is wearing a skin tight, white body suit (‘Does it show off my body nicely?’ She asked this morning before She settled on the garment) and tight, brown jeans. Looking hot.

He’ll be checking out Her body, playing Her like a fish, biding his time before he finally strikes and gets to bed Her. She’ll be remembering grabbing his hard cock as they canoodled in the pub. Smiling at him. He’ll get hard. She’ll get wet. Sounds like a good coffee. Going on right now.

No comments: