Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Flirting


Yesterday Mistress was working in London again, so not sat opposite her new ‘interest’ in the office as usual.

Through the day I did wonder once or twice whether or not they would make contact. I can see the excitement that contact with him give Her, and I’m sure he feels the same way.

So it came as no surprise to me when She mentioned in the evening that he had texted her about some trivia. He’d sent Her ‘a message’ was the way She put it to me – but when She went on to describe it, it turns out that actually they exchanged at least 4 if not more messages.

So my question as was answered. They did establish contact. I reckon they will do so most days from now on, but we shall see.

Today She is in the office, so they are together, in the same room, eying each other up surreptitiously…

No comments: