Friday, April 30, 2010

Tattoo sex


Yesterday as we were laying together watching telly after dinner my cock got hard. It usually does at this time…

I was thinking about fucking Mistress – having a big, marathon, David type sex session, with plenty of Her sucking and touching me, me eating Her, a mix of stiff vegetables, some anal sex, and about 2 – 3 hours of time.

Mistress has a terrible cold, so I knew it was not likely to materialise that night – the cold was the ideal excuse not to try it on with Her. But I promised myself that when She was better, I would go for it, treat myself.

Later in bed as we cuddled I said to Her that I was feeling very sexually submissive, and She asked why. I explained that I was dreaming of having ‘Tattoo sex’ as we call it – we call it this because when I fuck Her doggy style I get to see the Tattoo on her lower back.

But, I explained to Her that I just couldn’t bring myself to try it. She asked why, and I said I just don’t know – I just feel too sexually submissive towards Her to ask for it or try it. As I pointed out to Her, we’ve not actually done this even once in the 7 years we’ve been living a FemDom life together – its’ not likely to start now – that was the very reason why I first encouraged Her to find a ‘real’ lover that would fuck Her properly, as I no longer did. She agreed.

I wonder why She asks me why I can’t just go ahead and do it? Is it because She wants me to do it? Or is it because this turns Her on and She wants to understand my submission better? Relish it? Wallow in it?

In fact, I have only seen Her tattoo once while fucking, in all the years I’ve fucked Her.

I asked Her if I could touch Her pussy (I literally say: ‘Please can I touch Your pussy’) and She gave Her permission. It was wet from our conversation, and soon I was spooning into Her, giving Her a long (minutes, not hours, but long for me!) fucking from behind.

She moaned more than She usually does while we screwed, and I was glad She was clearly enjoying it. I thrust deep into Her, imagining what She would be doing if She were fucking David (or perhaps Dave?) properly. Was She thinking of one of them while She fucked me?

She must be good and ripe for a session with David – She’s not had a good, blow-away-the cobwebs 3 hour fuck for months now. I wonder if Dave will give Her one. The two of them are going out for a coffee some time today.

No comments: