Monday, April 26, 2010

Coffee?


Monday is Mistress’ day off, and She’s just popping into town after a gym work out. The minute She stepped into the room from the shower I thought ‘wow!’ She looks like She’s going on a date! Long silver earlings, figure hugging boddy and jeans, and silver shoes. But no, She said, just taking the girls swimming.

She then remminds me that She expects me to live by the rules (published in an earlier blog entry here), to which I of course agree...

20 minutes later She lets on that Dave’s been in touch to say what a great time he had – got a little drunk, but loved it. She replied the same, and said to me She’s thinking of asking him to meet up for a coffee…

20 minutes later She’s invited him to meet up for a coffee, and the outfit is now fully explained!

I wonder if he’ll make it?

Update: As I write this post he's already replied. "Yes! Meet you there!" So the first day back at work (or not, even) and things move forward apace.

No comments: