Thursday, April 29, 2010

IM


How many online flirtations does a woman need at any one time?

Mistress has a terrible cold today – She should really be in bed, but is very busy and conscientious so She’s gone in to work.

So to cheer Her up I sent Her a text message: “Hi Sexy. Hard luck about your cold. Have a good day and get better soon”. I sent it about 2 hours ago. I’ve not had a reply.

But this morning as we got ready, She was telling me about how Dave had some hot, scandalous gossip for Her about some office relationship, She gave me a few details. It was too much for him to rush through, and they would have to get together for lunch to really discuss it properly.

But they looked at their diaries, and can’t do lunch for a couple of weeks – and that’s far too long to wait, so they’ll have to squeeze in a coffee instead – perhaps at 4 o’clock (just before She goes to pick the kids from school) some time sooner.

So I ask Her, how did they manage to discuss all this in the office – She replies they chatted on Instant Messenger.

Must have exchanged quite a few messages to achieve all that on IM.

This is exactly what happened when She was fucking David more often – She had much less time and inclination for trivia with me. I’d find out later than even though She’d not replied to my text messages (‘too busy’) She’d had time to text him.

I am sure Mistress loves me consistently, but I think She only needs one Alpha male in Her life – to flirt with, think about and IM with – and right now that’s Dave not me.

It’s going to be very interesting to see how it unfolds once they start screwing….

No comments: