Friday, April 23, 2010

City date


Mistress has gone to London for a course today. Coincidentally, the Dave that she works and flirts with is working in London today.

So they’ve arrange to take the afternoon off and spend the time in a pub drinking on office time! She is quite excited about it, and She tells me that he’s really looking forward to it too.

She dressed in these gorgeous, tight black knee length trousers that make Her arse look WICKED, and a lovely leopard print, sleeveless top that shows her toned arms and large cleavage, with a new bra with a ribbon in the middle, visible inside her cleavage. Dave is going to enjoy his time in the bar!

She’s been really horny ever since David was back in touch. She had me eat Her to orgasm last night, and then we fucked, and this morning I thought I really should lick Her arse and send Her off to see Dave with Her hole tingling from my tongue, which She let me do.

I told Her that Dave must be thinking “motel or hotel”. She denies this. She’s either naive, or kidding Herself.

Anyway, we’ll find out later, when She gets home after Her day out.

No comments: