Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cuckold cleavage

My cock is still tingling and limp today. When Torremolinos and Mistress were talking yesterday, the thought of Her going round there for brutal sex got me so hard it was like an iron bar. Even though I was in the house on my own, I groaned so loud when I came, I thought someone might hear me! My cock has not fully recovered since!

This morning Mistress went to work with quite a bit of cleavage showing. I got Her to let me take a picture before She left the house. This is Her gorgeous cleavage, which I suck gently, and Torremolinos cums all over…

(Click on the image to enlarge)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, she looks wonderful!
I can picture him cumming all over them ...mmm

sub hubby said...

Thanks Sometimes. It does look like great cum territory doesn't it. I would love to cum over them, but I don't think She'd approve - it would not be a submissive thing for me to do.

jackie said...

Very pretty! Maybe you can ask her to take a picture of his cum on her before she showers with him. She could send you the picture right after he came on her.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous erotic picture of Her cleavage...leaves so much to Our imagination. Wonderful! TY