Friday, March 23, 2012

Wank material


Mistress went to work in this lovely back maxi dress today.  The curve falling round Her arse cheeks was a delight to behold.  I didn’t think my iPhone camera would do a good job of capturing it, but it’s not bad, is it?

Her arse, even if I do say so myself, is perfect. Small, round and pointy-outy.  In this dress, with tiny thong knockers that do not show, She looks divine.

As I said to Her, I would have loved to lift Her dress and eat Her pussy.  I’d have loved to fuck Her too – but I wanted to eat Her pussy.  Others more manly would have just wanted to fuck Her.  I guess that’s me!  We’re happy though!

Not many of you have taken my poll.  What do you think? Should She tell Dave that I know that he knows?  Vote now. The poll is closing soon.

1 comment:

sub hubby said...

Thanks, Sometimes. It is a lovely curvy arse!