Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Terremolinos (and my obsession with anal sex)

Mistresses latest lover is a Greek. His name starts with a ‘T’, and is complicated, so we call him ‘Torremolinos’ after a place we enjoyed visiting. Torremolinos is actually on the Costa del Sol in Spain, but hey, that’s just a detail! We call the guy Torremolinos.


So after Mistress first met him, detailed in an earlier post, he got in touch and invited Her round again so She went one evening.

He took Her to the bedroom and gave Her a brutal one hour fucking, again using all three holes – Her mouth, pussy and arse. Eventually She told him She had to leave and so he finally came, wanking all over Her face, tits and hair. She had to shower before She could leave.


I have licked Her arse a few times since, and it has still not closed up properly. It is loose and my tongue can penetrate it deeply and easily. It feels just right to take my own cock, but when I ask for this She says no, and when I try to just take it She says no.

She tells me that real men don’t ask, they just take it. She says that if any man asks a lady ‘Please can I fuck your arse?’ the answer will always be a no. But of course I don’t want to force myself on Her, I want Her to agree, but She won’t. So I just get to tongue it and wish for it.

Torremolinos has not been in touch for nearly a week now. I asked if She was not planning to sext him and get more from him. She claimed She would not start it – he’s a selfish lover and She’s not going to chase him. She might go back if he invites Her, but She’s not going to ask.

My prediction? He will ask again soon. She’ll go back, and he will bang all three holes again.

The picture is of Mistress in Torremolinos marina. Actually taken on the same day as my main profile pic.

The other pic is of Her arse, presented. No wonder I want it!

1 comment:

jackie said...

You are lucky to be so close to a beautiful arse such as Mistresses. I would be licking it all the time if I could.