Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oral, Anal & KY Jelly

On Monday night Mistress told me to go down on Her in Her usual manner. I did so with pleasure.

As I licked at Her pussy and clit as attentive as I could, I thought of Her new Greek lover who fucks Her ruthlessly in Her arse and cunt, intermittently taking his cock out to ram it down Her thought. What a brute.

I contrasted his behaviour with mine, and licked as lovingly as I could. Then I decided on an idea and came up and mounted Mistress. She was shocked. "What are you doing?” She asked.

"I'm doing the opposite of your boyfriend," I replied. "He fucks your pussy and arse and then rams his cock in your mouth. I am going to eat your pussy, then put my cock in it, and then eat your pussy again. That way it's more submissive, more humiliating for me."

She was pretty wet down here while I did it, so the idea must have turned Her on.

I fucked Her missionary style for a little while (Unheard of sexual liberty. We always and only ever fuck with me spooning Her). Soon I returned to eating Her pussy while fingering Her cunt until She came.

As She came I slipped my sodden finger into Her arse. Her arse is normally so hot and tight, I have to ease my finger in gently. But he has loosened it so much with his savage fucking of it that my finger slipped straight in easily, reminding me how thoroughly he must have used it.

I commented to Her about it while I came up to spoon Her and cum in Her pussy in the usual manner of our live making. Wonderful bliss.

This morning I asked if I could eat Her arse before making tea. She allowed me and I went down to lick and penetrate Her arse with my tongue.

Her arse hole was loose on my tongue and I was able to fuck it into Her deeply. I figured 'what the hell. This arse is loose enough for me to fuck. He does it. Why shouldn't I' and so I rose over Her to put it in. She said no, and stopped me. So I didn't.

Later as we dressed She asked me if there was any KY jelly in our toy cupboard, next to me. I checked. There was not.

"I'll buy some today," She said. "You are so obsessed with my arse I have decided I am going to give it to you tonight. You can put on KY jelly and fuck me in the arse."

"I don't want it on that basis," I said. "I don't want it as a concession. I want it because you want me in there, same way you actually want him in there. And he doesn't use KY, so I don't want to. Why should I use lubricant and he doesn't? You either need lubricant or you don't. You can't not need it for him and yet need it for me."

Later I texted Her at work.

"So did you buy the KY jelly?"

"No." she replied. "Coz you said you wanted to do it like he did. I picked it up then put it back down again. Xx"

Needless to say I didn’t take Her arse last night.

No comments: