Monday, March 19, 2012

Telling him I know

Mistress had another date with Dave last week, when they went up to London together to their favourite pub.

They sank a good few glasses of wine, and played with each other in the pub. She undid Her bodysuit to give him access to her pussy, and She unzipped and played with him. They actually got thrown out of the pub, because they thought it was quiet enough in there for him to go down on Her, but they were seen and evicted, so had to move on to another pub (and carry on there!)

They stopped in a dark alley and had sex in there, and later She sucked him off in the back of the cab, and he came in Her mouth.

On the date they talked about their relationship – She told him She was tired of all the sex talk and wanted more direct action and fucking – which he never seems to come through on (no pun intended). He said this was because he was worried about the emotional aspects of getting close, but they both ended up agreeing that they want to get closer, are both happily married and not threatening their marriages, and would start fucking more… We shall see.

At one point he asked Her if I knew about them or suspected anything – She said no, I did not.

We’ve talked about this, and agreed it would be so hot for Her to tell him that I do know, and that I am a cuckold submissive.

We bump into him at our local pub from time to time, and I said to Her I would find it sooo humiliating to meeting him, with him knowing that I know…

Last night She told me to go down on Her and eat Her pussy. After a little while She told me to come up and put my dick in before going back down on Her again, which I gladly did.

As I put it in She asked me what I was thinking and I said I was thinking how unfair and dominant it was for Her to demand and expect oral sex of me, when She never goes down on me even though She knows I am desperate for Her to.

She agreed, but said She does not suck wimp cocks. She only sucks real men’s cocks. I groaned with agony and sexual excitement as I fucked into Her and listened to this.

“Is your cock a wimp cock or a real man’s cock?” She asked me.

“A wimp cock,” I replied.

“Does it deserve to be sucked?” She asked.

“It doesn’t,” I replied and groaned as I fucked my rock hard rod into Her.

“I love the fact that I suck Dave’s cock and I don’t suck yours,” She said. “That is so horny. I’d love to tell him that I don’t such yours. I am sure he’d love to know that.”

“Imagine if we bumped into him at the pub, and You called me over,” I said, “and asked me in front of him if You sucked my cock, and I had to say ‘no’.” It was too much and I came deep inside Her.

“Go back down and eat your own cum out of me, you wimp.” She said, and I gladly did. She does not get me to eat my cum out of Her enough.

I would love Her to tell him I know. I would love this knowledge to turn him on and make him want to humiliate me.

What do you think? Should She tell him? Take the poll today.

1 comment:

jackie said...

Yes, he should know that you know and Mistress with him should cuck you together.